Mitsu's at Expo East

haolepinoy

Incomplete Idiot
Any Mitsu people planning to attend the Overland Expo East in North Carolina at the end of the month?

I know Snare (Charly) will be there teaching...at least if hurricanes stop hitting the U.S., and I'll be there with the wife and kids. It'd be nice to meet a few east coast folks.

snare

Adventurer
I fully expect to be there. Teaching more hours this time than I have at any other Overland Expo.

The disaster mobile will be there. I am hoping to have the solar panel, solar charge controller, Samlex ACR, and 2nd battery in and functioning.

I would love if Dometic would offer me a fridge. It would have come in handy carrying food and medicines (such as insulin) in Texas and Florida.

Michael Brown

You followed me, so now we're both lost
I will be there on Saturday. It would be nice to get a group picture of Mitsubishis, but I do not know if that will be possible.

haolepinoy

Incomplete Idiot
Here's a handful of Mitsu pics we snapped at the event. Got to hang out a bit with William from Florida (Maroon Gen 3) and Hurricane Bane Charly (White Gen 2.5). My wife also talked for a while with Emily Turner, co-driver of the Robinson Fuso (though we didn't get a picture of their new cactus livery this year). Adventure Driven Design even made a cameo appearance. I'm sure there were many more Mitsu people there, but as anyone there would know, there was just so much to do and see that you couldn't see everything. Great times though. Looking forward to next year.

IMG_0968edit.jpgIMG_0890edit.jpg
IMG_0878edit.jpgIMG_0965edit.jpg
IMG_0918edit.jpgIMG_0914edit.jpg

snare

Adventurer
Here's a handful of Mitsu pics we snapped at the event. Got to hang out a bit with William from Florida (Maroon Gen 3) and Hurricane Bane Charly (White Gen 2.5). My wife also talked for a while with Emily Turner, co-driver of the Robinson Fuso (though we didn't get a picture of their new cactus livery this year). Adventure Driven Design even made a cameo appearance. I'm sure there were many more Mitsu people there, but as anyone there would know, there was just so much to do and see that you couldn't see everything. Great times though. Looking forward to next year.

Those were literally the only ones I saw.

The friendly couple who was in the Delica said they had been looking for one for a very long time and had only had this one for a month.

What shirt is that guy sitting on the table wearing?

haolepinoy

Incomplete Idiot
What shirt is that guy sitting on the table wearing?

Haha...funny thing was I ordered a shirt from them about a month before the Expo so I could represent. I just got it in the mail yesterday. They did throw in an extra sticker though, so it's all good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles