Mitsubishi L300 4WD

Finally started modding today. First was the upper light bar with 4 35W HID lights:

dsc057308rni.jpg

dsc05733cql9.jpg

dsc057344oz5.jpg

Thanks. My neighbor is always helping me out, he likes to learn stuff from me...

Finished the light mount today:

dsc05737cqsm.jpg

dsc057381rfj.jpg

Then i started painting:

dsc05739ar2q.jpg

dsc05742mqhk.jpg

dsc05747gqhf.jpg

Will mount it tomorrow, together with the other two lights...

Got started with a center console today...

My neighbor making some templates:

dsc05773f8jq.jpg

Me cutting it out:

dsc05776tj2f.jpg

Test fit:

dsc05789a8wh.jpg

With a aluminium cover:

dsc05795h8d5.jpg

That`s the stuff that`s gonna go in:

dsc057975jav.jpg

Oh yes, i use OSB, just to make my friend Chilliwak happy... :yikes::sombrero:

Yesterday my buddy came over and laughed at my radio install. I told him to shut up or give me a better one. So he went home and gave me a real nice Kenwood head unit. He also installed it:

dsc058046j00.jpg

Then my other buddy stopped by and said it sounds like **** without a subwoofer. I told him to shut up or give me one. So he went home and gave me a nice 12" subwoofer. I had a small amp laying around, so i installed it:

dsc05808djre.jpg

While my buddy installed the new head unit, i finished the center console. The switch for the lights is just temporarily until i get the right ones. There will also be two voltmeter (one for each battery):

dsc058016kv4.jpg

dsc05806ajib.jpg

Could one of the mods please move this thread to the Expeditions Vehicles/Mitsubishi forum? It`s not going to be a full camper conversion as planned, so it fit`s the other forum better... Thanks!

Last edited:

bobDog

Expedition Leader
"It`s not going to be a full camper conversion as planned, so it fit`s the other forum better... Thanks! "

Not that's to bad.....I was looking forward to it....sniff...:(

Wired the switches for the lights today:

dsc058180wjps.jpg

This is how i`m working since it get`s dark that early:

dsc05820wfj7t.jpg

Then i adjusted the lights:

dsc05821ln8on.jpg

They`re incredible bright...

Wow, there`s an answer. :Wow1: I just thought nobody`s interested anymore... :coffee:

For whatever reason the spark plugs got wet, so it wouldn`t start. Those NGK spark plugs are broken if they were wet one time. You can`t see it, but they won`t ignite the gas, even if you can see sparks...

So i put a set of new spark plugs in it and it starts as usual...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz