SOLD: Mitsubishi Delica L300 4WD, LEFT HAND DRIVE, 4G64 GAS, MANUAL SHIFTER

Thomas_HH

Hi everyone,
Heartbroken to see her go, but it is time.
This van has been our home for the past 8 years. We’ve traveled in it from Alaska to Mexico and she’s never let us down. Lived a full and happy life with it!
We’re selling our beloved van as plans changed suddenly.

Intentionally built for the Panamerican HWY, Alaska to Ushuaia, this van is turn key and ready for your adventures. She comes with an entire household, cutlery, tools, chairs, AND spare parts !

40.000$ worth of maintenance, modifications and finest interior components.
Meticulously maintained with no leaks, no youngster flaws and with all the upgrades you always dreamed of. Just saying: there are only a handfull left hand drive Delicas in North-America!

She has a 7000$ fully rebuild engine AND transmission AND transfer case (still under warranty). A beautiful german import left hand-drive, 4H/4L 4WD with manual hubs and fresh US title.

Mitsubishi Delica L300 4WD, LEFT HAND DRIVE, 4G64 GAS, MANUAL SHIFTER
Vehicle facts:

- 30.000 km on full engine rebuild, from bottom to top end:
Bore cylinders, new pistons, gaskets, all belts, Ignition coil, main electric parts/wiring replaced, etc.

- Upgraded cooling system (unlike other Delicas, our gauge barely moves on steep long hills)
New big aluminum radiator, thermostat, hoses, oil cooler

- 5000 km on fully rebuild manual transmission and transfer case (still warranty)
All bearings and syncro rings replaced, fresh fluids, shifts smoothly
- 2” lift kit with KONI front shocks, air balloons/suspension, extra strong leaf springs
- Upgraded bigger breaks and 16 INCH BFG 225/85 AT KO2 on OEM stock wheels
- New head lights, unique Snorkel, rockslider
- Repacked axle bearings, CV joints with new inner/outer Moog tie rods and boots, steering rack boots
- New tie rods, upper/lower balljoints, professional wheel alignment
- Brand new battery and upgraded 110 AH alternator (charges 2nd battery in the back too)
- Very bright dual Lightforce spot lights on fog light switch
- Tow bar, unique bike rack on back door with sand tracks
- 2 Sliding Doors + tinted sliding windows on both sides
- Dashboard with 2A USB charger for Smartphone and camera holder

- Custom-made full aluminum roof rack with adjustable unique pop-top. High quality solar panel, 2 metal jerry gas cans, big storage box and a full size passenger side awning with attacheable mosquito net

Interior facts:
Almost every item in the pictures is included in the price, incl. Tools, cutlery, etc.

- Fully top to bottom high quality closed cell insulation and flame resistant automotive carpet
- Light weight Yacht-Ply with tons of storage, heavy duty sliders and original teak hardwood
- Fold-out mattress and bed platform, bench with custom made cushions and foldable backrest
- Black-out curtains, also in cockpit for best privacy, thick curtain to devide cab and cockpit
- Only 1 month new full kitchen setup with compressor Dometic fridge/freezer (600 $), 11 Lb propane tank and single burner, kitchen sink (280 $) and faucet (180 $), 25 gal fresh and 3 gal waster water tank, very strong yacht water pump

Electric:
- Autotherm/Planar 2 KW high efficiency Diesel heater with remote control (works amazing)
- New Discover Dry Cell 120 AH Deep cycle battery (350 $ with warranty) charged through alternator and 120 W High quality solar panel with German STECA solar charger
- 2 months new 1000W pure sine Renogy Inverter (300$ with warranty) DC to AC 115 VAC with Built-in 5V/2.1A USB port
- Max gauge wiring, 6 circuit fuse panel, Extra 2x 5V/2.1A USB port close to sliding door
- 8 LED light switches for separate driver and passenger outside light, water pump, small interior lights, full back inside light
- Dimmer for 3 cabin LED lights; CO warner; fire extinguisher

100s of bits and extra pieces ... box full of spare parts ... This is a fully equipped ready-to-go unit, you jump in, start the engine and drive down the PanAm.

Asking price of 23.500 US $ is negotiable in person. US title.
If you dont like to take over the entire package I am very open for options.

I am based in Squamish and Vancouver BC/ Canada but will be in Seattle on Friday July 29th and saturday the 30th until noon. Otherwise feel free to visit me in Canada. Pick up at the border or airport can also be arranged.

Please PM me for further details and appointments.
Thank you and have a great day
Thomas

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 645
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 667
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 623
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 599
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 577
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 556
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 541
  • 13 (2).jpg
    13 (2).jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 521
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 524
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 521

asa

I would like to purchase but I'm in Alaska until October 1st working and can't leave. I'll look this ad up when it's about time to head south to see if you still have it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94