Mitsubishi 4x4 Canter FG on Ebay

FG Surfari

Adventurer
Not For sale

I am the owner of this particular truck, which I did in fact, try to sell on Ebay several months ago.
I have no idea why "Trail Monkey" has posted it here, but it is no longer for sale.

Last edited:

FG Surfari

Adventurer
Exactly

I am currently installing twin 17" X 17" sunroofs in the cab, an overhead inclinometer in the center console, and Recaro seats/w matching fabric for the fold down.
As far as the fiberglass body goes, I would like to install a full length fabric sunroof, and anchoring clips, to mount a small tent on top of the truck to increase headroom. A pass through would be nice, and I will definitely look into it.
:smiley_drive:

CliftonSmith

Observer
I am currently installing twin 17" X 17" sunroofs in the cab, an overhead inclinometer in the center console, and Recaro seats/w matching fabric for the fold down.
As far as the fiberglass body goes, I would like to install a full length fabric sunroof, and anchoring clips, to mount a small tent on top of the truck to increase headroom. A pass through would be nice, and I will definitely look into it.
:smiley_drive:

Hi there FG Surfari! How was these Mitsubishi parts installations going on? Can you post pics of your truck? Glad to see how awesome it looks like :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles