Mitsu Fuso Camper examples

IGBT

Observer
Wow very unique and interesting.

What was your motivation for keeping the two pods seperate from one another?

Mostly it was because I didn't really think I would get around to building the garage pod but when the living pod turned out so well, I was motivated.

Having them separate has benefits. Gas fumes from the motorcycles and general mess from using the garage pod as a workshop don't spill over into the living pod.

The living pod is around 4500 pounds and the garage pod is 2000 to 2500 pounds empty (estimates). Combined it would be too much for the standard truck camper jacks we use to lift them off the truck.

dtruzinski

Explorer
Look what we spotted near Hanksville, UT on Hwy 24

Alaska plated and they appear to be having a great time just cruising in the lower 48.
IMG_4693.jpg

david506th

Adventurer
Saw this one while camping at a Walmart in Missoula for the night on the 5th of July :

And this Fuso was in East Glacier National Park on July

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Nice! That's us. We were on our "Idaho adventure". Hot springs, mtn biking, paddleboards and beer! Incredible area for sure. McCall was our favorite town of the entire trip.

We've spent some time in Idaho but want to do a lot more traveling there. So far just hit the SE corner (hot springs!) and Craters of the Moon.

dlh62c

Explorer
We've spent some time in Idaho but want to do a lot more traveling there. So far just hit the SE corner (hot springs!) and Craters of the Moon.

The word is; Black Rock Desert in Nevada, is a great place to visit. Many fond memories can be made there.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
The word is; Black Rock Desert in Nevada, is a great place to visit. Many fond memories can be made there.

Well we certainly left our mark there, that's for sure.

o5qvTqz.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles