MIssion Overland Trailer Owners page

DFNDER

Maybe fact that TetonX has no interior bath makes it easier to get under 8ft. The EOS and approach are substantially very different trailers than the TetonX hybrid.

kennygoesoutside

any suggestions on tire pressure for my summit? I run 20 psi off road, i was thinking the same for my trailer? thoughts?
2022 mission overland summit = pulled by a 2022 Nissan frontier pro4X (STOCK)

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
any suggestions on tire pressure for my summit? I run 20 psi off road, i was thinking the same for my trailer? thoughts?
2022 mission overland summit = pulled by a 2022 Nissan frontier pro4X (STOCK)
I run 15 lbs on the trailer off road. Keep in mind they are LT tires.

kennygoesoutside

Well i did the Mojave trail - well the parts that are not closed off due to washed out roads. I lost 1 tire completly blown out and my running lights stopped working, still trying to figure out why they are no longer working

Has anyone one seen the final specs for the 2023 Approach yet? I spoke with a dealer last week and they didn't even bother to call back.
I don’t understand why they haven’t at least updated the website… they’re supposed to start manufacturing them in March from what I understand

Nikson

Explorer
Great thread, with a lot of useful info; thanks for everyone's input on add-ons, and various mods that are very useful in many applications.

Question that comes to my mind - how do most store their kitchenware? Pots/pans, plates & bowls, silverware, spices, cups/glasses etc.

Waterproof / dryboxes stored inside and pulled out every time for cooking? Something like Zarges case up on the tongue box that can be set down on the passenger side fender to ease the access/cooking process?

Anyone thought about putting something similar to weatherproof rifle case on the passenger side to serve that purpose?
like this, but may be a bit "deeper" https://amzn.to/3PD5oHF
Have it open down, to access kitchen accessories, and be similar of an extra countertop space?

Your input is much appreciated,

TIA

EPO

Once again, does anyone have details including specs for the Approach? They are advertising it but the website info is old.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles