MIssion Overland Trailer Owners page

Kusala

I will do the same when I pick mine up.

My James Baroud RTT, awning, and walls have an aluminized waterproof fabric that is also mould resistant. It's unfortunate that more manufacturers don't have similar technology.

I have not had any issues. I did treat the canvas with Scotchguard as I do to any canvas.

Pulled the trigger today on a new MO Summit. I had a question and called Mission Overland, and Marc, the owner answered. How crazy is that?! Very excited to get this thing out, starting on Oct 14 and going until late November for the first leg. My Bernese Mountain Dog and I will be traveling in it for most of the winter. Moving up from a Colorado Teardrop being pulled by a 4Runner - a very nice upgrade!

E09D2529-9B76-4EF9-92E1-5AADAE74204B.jpeg

Last edited:

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
Pulled the trigger today on a new MO Summit. I had a question and called Mission Overland, and the owner answered. How crazy is that?! Very excited to get this thing out, starting on Oct 14 and going until late November for the first leg. My Bernese Mountain Dog and I will be traveling in it for most of the winter. Moving up from a Colorado Teardrop being pulled by a 4Runner - a very nice upgrade!

View attachment 743879
Mission Overland has the best customer service in the industry. Be sure to check out the MO Face Book page . Lots of great information there.

How are people keeping the dinette mats in place? Just laying down, I kicked them off the bench. I've thought about velcro or non-slip carpet matting. Any other success stories to keep them from sliding around?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles