MIssion Overland Trailer Owners page

TopoBaker

You used the warranty claim on the website? They’ve helped me out with two items over the last few months.
Yes, exactly the avenue I’ve taken recently but to no avail. They’ve been responsive in the past, but no go during the past several weeks. I’ll give them another shout. Thanks.

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
I decided to upgrade the door security on my trailer. The door ,like on all RV's , are not very resistant to being pried open. I decided to add an hasp lock. I can lock the door when away and when inside I will put the lock on so we can't be locked in. I added a piece of foam so the lock will not damage the door when driving. I doubt I'd drive with the lock on but rather with a PTO pin but just in case. PXL_20240312_233927449.MP.jpgPXL_20240312_233954499.MP.jpgPXL_20240312_234840956.MP.jpg

Last edited:

overlandeleven

Good morning, if anyone is also a member of the MO Facebook group and has a way to communicate with the admin, would you mind taking a moment and ask him to approve my request to join for “Adam America”?? I msged him with no luck but am close to pulling the trigger on a Trailer purchase and would appreciate being able to see if there are any summit’s listed for sale there. Being retired and able to travel I am looking throughout the western US. Thank u so much!

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
Good morning, if anyone is also a member of the MO Facebook group and has a way to communicate with the admin, would you mind taking a moment and ask him to approve my request to join for “Adam America”?? I msged him with no luck but am close to pulling the trigger on a Trailer purchase and would appreciate being able to see if there are any summit’s listed for sale there. Being retired and able to travel I am looking throughout the western US. Thank u so much!
What is your Facebook name?

highwest

Hopefully they get it sorted, it seems like there are about four Summits for sale there now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne