Mint "80" - Would You Have the Roof Cut Off to Install a Campteq?

SoyBoy

Thanks for the kick in the ass I needed - All Good...

As it happens the mint 81 deal fell through (seller was a little bit of a slippery fella - to put is lighty)

I ended up finding an unadvertised - local 81 - marginal rust - never been offroad - low mileage - less than half the price - and not quite so precious. I made an offer a couple hours after test driving it.

Campteq will be installed...

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
I logging in just now about to ask nearly this similar question. I'm ready for choppy choppy. Where or where do i find a commercial pop top??

SoyBoy

I logging in just now about to ask nearly this similar question. I'm ready for choppy choppy. Where or where do i find a commercial pop top??
Inhttps://www.instagram.com/campteq/ to contact Eric - That all the contact info I've got.

SoyBoy

Thanks for all the replies. I originally posted this and a bunch of other inquiries about 2 months ago. I took all the advice given and ended up doing a 180 and ended up buying a 2013 Tacoma Access Cab and will be installing an Alu-Cab Canopy Camper to it next month.

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
Campteq is 80 series alchemy. Why starve a mint one of its full potential?
I'm hip to the @SoyBoy's sensibilities about not destroying all that is beautiful in this world. They ain't making more old Cruisers after all. But melding a thing of genius (done nicely maybe at least) to one isn't the same as gutting and chopping one for a hot rod or making a rock crawler, things that could have easily taken something less unique out of the herd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke