Mini fuse block for extras help

wingysataday

Adventurer
Blue sea product seems to be the most popular but it does not come in "mini ATM." I prefer to not use 2 different fuses for my truck. I want to keep it all the same. I like the quality and the cover on the blue sea, I also like running one big fat wire to the block that powers the fuses. is there another product out there? I need about 6 ports. Blessings

Expedition Leader
In my FJ40 (space is a premium), I used a motorcycle aux. fuse block that uses mini-ATM fuses and has a built-in switching relay. It was made and sold by farkleshop.com, but unfortunately that web site is gone and I can't find a newer one - the guy must be out of business. :( Too bad, because it is (was?) a great product.

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

Last edited:

Revco

Adventurer
Punch in the numbers into eBay... For some reason it won't link right from my phone... 330879629441

wingysataday

Adventurer
Ok I just put a mini fuse in a regular fuse slot and it fits. IT is very tight as well same thickness as standard blade fuse. So the blue sea set up will work just fine! I ordered one! I got the 6 slot version.

scoprire

Eastern Beaver is pretty well known for making wiring bits for motorcycles, but he also makes a fuse panel. I haven't used the fuse panel, but I have one of his smaller 3 circuit solutions and some other wiring sets from him; it's all been top quality work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke