Mile Marker SEC8 winch and Goal zero yeti 400

JDaPP

Adventurer
I have a Mile Marker SEC8 winch with wireless remote. I bought it here on expo about a year ago and have not used it other than to test it initially in my garage, previous owner said "Barely used Mile Marker SEC8 8,000lb winch in multi-mount cradle with wireless and wired remote." It is in a receiver cradle so it can be moved front to back, etc.

Asking $265 obo. No Shipping.
Winch.jpg

I have a Goal Zero Yeti 400 bought in 2014. Lightly used, only reason I am getting rid of it is I have a dual battery system now so it seems like overkill. Charges fine, AC cord does not work but I bought a 12v (cigarette lighter plug) from Goal zero and that is what I use to charge it.

Asking $260. No Shipping
Goal Zero.jpg

I am in San Diego but I travel around the area on the weekends.

Last edited:

DannyLLama

Observer
Hi, I'm just wondering what the goal zero has to do with your dual battery. They serve different purposes. Goal zero is portable power.
I have one and wondering what kind of setup you were using it for. Thanks

JDaPP

Adventurer
Hi, I'm just wondering what the goal zero has to do with your dual battery. They serve different purposes. Goal zero is portable power.
I have one and wondering what kind of setup you were using it for. Thanks

I used the goal zero as a second battery in the car. I used it power my koolatron cooler (think travel cooler with a fan to keep things cool vice real fridge). Only used it for that/it never left the car while camping. I won the dual battery system and it works better for me.

D90Rovin

Observer
Bump for Goal Zero Products. I have a Yeti 400 that had an issue and they were quick to ship me out another. I'm thinking a quick call to customer service and they will replace or discount a replacement AC cord for the new buyer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles