MIL-TEC MOLLE kit

emlclcy

Hi, has anyone used the germany company MIL-TEC for MOLLE bags?
I've bought one of their bags and the MOLLE webbing dose not conform to the 38mm x 25mm standard
cheers
carl
(uk)IMG_20221127_210913.jpg

emtmark

Austere Medical Provider
That is good to know thank you for letting us know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

emlclcy

it was about the same as others but ive found a brand that fits so will stick with them. i'm in the uk so is the supplier. Rear window panels look good and fit well, just getting them painted then make some for the front seats

Okay, military 1st isn‘t cheap at all.
To be honest- even if you can get stuff from them which is sold-out everywhere else, then the explanation is the extreme price tag.

In germany mil-tec is known as a lower shelf brand. Usually you can get mil-tec at a fraction of the cost of other brands.

emlclcy

Okay, military 1st isn‘t cheap at all.
To be honest- even if you can get stuff from them which is sold-out everywhere else, then the explanation is the extreme price tag.

In germany mil-tec is known as a lower shelf brand. Usually you can get mil-tec at a fraction of the cost of other brands.
hi, can you recommend any suppliers and brands to go for?
regards
carl

yes of course- if you don't mind to order in Germany?
If you are loacted in the UK, then you have to pay additional taxes since the Brexit. In the past I liked to order in the Uk. Electronics for example radios were always way cheaper than in germany.
Since the Brexit all this is lost.

I do not know the link policy on this website, but you can't make anything wrong with 5.11.
Maybe you like Tasmanian Tiger stuff- which is the tactical branch of the outdoor brand Tatonka. Also a german brand.
Even Deuter, known for Bagpacks does have a military branch.
I do like Hazard 4, and Maxpedition stuff allthough not being cheap. I do have some Molle packs in the cargo area to organize first aid, road safety and recovery items nice and neatly. The brands mentioned do serve do serve very well and never have let me down.
Some Reseller I do have good expirience with are:
-Recon Company
-ASMC (Just have a look what Mil-tec costs there) But they do offer all major brands and have acceptable pricing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94