Midland USA Supports Expedition Portal

Expedition Portal would like to thank Midland USA for supporting our online community through sponsorship.
Guy talking on Micromobile.jpg Jeep_midland decal-3.jpg

Long known for their premium and trusted mobile radio products, Midland Radio is an industry leader in two-way communication technology. Their products are trusted by Overlanders, Jeep and 4x4 clubs, Off-roaders, ATV/UTV riders and outdoor adventurers of all types.
Guy talking on walkie.jpg Jeep_Midland decal.jpg

The power of Midland's new MicroMobile two-way radios allows users to reach long distances and communicate back and forth with parties who are miles away. After the initial success of the first MicroMobile, Midland expanded the line to include three new high-powered radios designed for mobile communication. In addition to the power upgrades, newly added features include NOAA weather alert radio on the MXT105 and MXT115, a USB port for charging wireless devices on the MXT115 and repeater channels on the MXT115 and MXT400.
Two-way_Micromobile communication_3.jpg Two-way_Micromobile communication.jpg

The unique capability of the MicroMobile to communicate with GMRS/FRS handhelds walkie talkies makes it a versatile communication system for any kind of adventure that leads you off the beaten path.

Midland takes exceptional pride in the quality of its products and backs all MicroMobile radios with a one year manufacturer's warranty. Reliable Communication for Every Adventure
MXT115 mounted on dash.jpg Walkie on a backpack.jpg

Visit: midlandusa.com/

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Thanks, Midland.

I have one...
https://midlandusa.com/product/5001zcb-radio/

Blows away the Cobra that I used to have. The quality of the mic alone is worth the purchase.
~ $50 at Fry's from time to time.

6775445.01.prod.jpg

kb1ejh

I purchased a MXT400 and had an issue with it on one of the local GMRS repeaters. Midland was great and paid for the shipping both ways to get the radio working correctly. Definitely a company to be supported as they support the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94