Middle of Nowhere

Nomad1

Observer
Yes their is such a place and I found it!

me-and-van.jpg

unkamonkey

Explorer
Interesting, your own site, we will see where this ends up at. I have a FG, Chevy van and 2 Jeeps, no Toyotas.

Carry on.

CSG

Explorer
Dude, you're not in the "middle of nowhere", you're on Expo Portal pimping your own forum and posting a photo of you by the side of a dirt road. Kinda pathetic, don't you think?

unkamonkey

Explorer
All of these forums started from nowhere and I suppose we are on one that started from nowhere. I will not give him any crap as I have received a lot of guff on sites having being accused of being a racist and a bigot. It did sort of surprise friends, especially the blacks and Chicanos.
OK, once in a while somebody says something really stupid and I have to jump in.

haven

Expedition Leader
The forum at Nomad Expeditions looks to be a good source of information about traveling in British Columbia. I'll encourage the OP to share more of his experiences as our preferred way to attract attention to his site.

Nomad1

Observer
Dude, you're not in the "middle of nowhere", you're on Expo Portal pimping your own forum and posting a photo of you by the side of a dirt road. Kinda pathetic, don't you think?

You go right ahead and TROLL all you want drives traffic my way big time so carry on truckin..
Not like I a spam the site several times a day I post when I feel like it on my terms you dont like it then leave EP if mods or admins don't like it they can delete me if not your kind of stuck with me...

Just wait till I find the Center of the Universe your gonna be really pissed... although I hear 3 monks have already found it...

Last edited:

Nomad1

Observer
The forum at Nomad Expeditions looks to be a good source of information about traveling in British Columbia. I'll encourage the OP to share more of his experiences as our preferred way to attract attention to his site.

Thanks Haven!

You go right ahead and TROLL all you want drives traffic my way big time so carry on truckin..
Not like I a spam the site several times a day I post when I feel like it on my terms you dont like it then leave EP if mods or admins don't like it they can delete me if not your kind of stuck with me...

Just wait till I find the Center of the Universe your gonna be really pissed... although I hear 3 monks have already found it...

Dude there are much better ways to pimp your site. Why dont you post a trail report of you doing something. Share some pics. This is pathetic what you did.

Happykamper

Explorer
I kind of laughed when I saw the header ( middle of no where ) and there was a freaking wide a** road behind the dude. Don't get me wrong it's probably a nice place but " in the middle of no where " ******** !! Hardly !!! I wish you the best of luck with your site . But I for one won't visit it as you used this forum to enlist from .

Nomad1

Observer
What a Warm and Fuzzy Feeling I get from the users on this site.. I may just hang around for a while...

Funny to the outrageous I guess if it was someones blog or web page or business on this site its ok but not forums come on get real...
Good to see the community spirit here! who pissed in your cornflakes...

I have no problem to list users on this site with links to their websites/forums/facebook/blog if that what will be needed to help feed the trolls here...
Funny though I noticed that the trolls are not capable enough to have links to their own websites/forums/facebook/blog I will have to keep that in mind next time I run into more of them here...

Last edited:

Nomad1

Observer
Dude there are much better ways to pimp your site. Why dont you post a trail report of you doing something. Share some pics. This is pathetic what you did.

Are you ****ting me dude with the reception I got here I am not going to post any more trail reports, now who is the real pathetic one...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles