Michelin XZL's

NEK90

I would be interested in 4 tires only shipped to 05860 (Northern VT) no hurry, truck freight would be OK or whatever is best for you-John

Scott Brady

Founder
Looking for an update on the pallet cost. Just want to know what the shipping pain is first, but I am ready to pull the trigger ;)

osajaj

I would possibly be interested in a price for 4 or 5 rims and tires (two quotes), to 02921. Thank you very much.

Bobmog

Observer
XZL's

Stephen,
Do you still have 5 tires available? Tires only. Shipping to 82001. If so please provide me with payment instructions via pm.
Thanks,
Bob

africabushpig

Just got a ton of these in the 7.50R16 flavor. Brand new take-off, zero wear, mounted on Land Rover Wolf wheels.

$950 for five with wheels, $800 for four, plus shipping cost.

$700 for five tires, $600 for four, plus shipping cost.

xzlc.jpg

I would like to buy six without the rims

nickt

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0009
All quiet?

Anyone hear back from @SafariRover? Been all quiet since I posted my request, also sent a PM the same day and not heard anything. I see the last post he made was on this thread.

Any news anyone?

Nick.

CA-RJ

Expo Approved™
Looks like Safari Rover has not logged in since 10/31/10. Hope everything is okay with him.

SafariRover

Sorry for the lack of responses everyone; things have been a bit hectic here as we have had to juggle containers arriving, building trucks, and moving our entire inventory to a new facility. With a staff of four we're a bit overwhelmed.

Unfortunately we are no longer in possession of any XLZ's or Wolf wheels. In the event that we come into another batch I will be certain to update the forum.

Again I apologize, and appreciate all of the interest the members here have generated.

-Ash

Kzylstra

Do you still have these rims for sale? I am doing a safari mod to my Jeep wrangler and I'm looking for 5 steel Rover rims. Would take wolf or more basic. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles