Mercedes Single Cab "Gully Wagen"

devonojas

Hey! Very excited to find the build thread. We spoke briefly on Insta, but I'm excited to follow along in more detail here. Stellar work so far!

I have a build thread in this same area. I'm happy to offer any advise based on the many trials and errors that have gotten me this far. All the best! Godspeed!

Gullywagon

Hey! Very excited to find the build thread. We spoke briefly on Insta, but I'm excited to follow along in more detail here. Stellar work so far!

I have a build thread in this same area. I'm happy to offer any advise based on the many trials and errors that have gotten me this far. All the best! Godspeed!
Thanks for saying hi Devonojas! I think I came across your build here too. Thanks for offering help! Cheers

TheBlueBus

Busdriver
Interesting picture of the MB military line up. Do you know when it was released? It still shows the classic G-Wagon Wolf on the left and since the launch of the new G I was keen to know what they'll do for the military since to new one seems to focus on soccer players and rich wifes. lol. :p

DzlToy

Explorer
Kudos to you for teaching yourself to weld and building your own box. While I am not a fan of adding a camper to an already under-powered truck, the 461 chassis is quite robust and will take you where you want to go, just at a slower pace.

I cannot recall the name of it, but there is a Russian build on this board detailing a pretty cool Gelandewagen based camper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz