Mercedes Benz 230G

Clutch

<---Pass
There is a sliver one running around Tucson. I doubt it sees any offroad duty, hence the street tires rolling on 20s and perfect body. Maybe that guy bought one because Brad Pitt has one....shame shame shame :(

G_WAGON_FORCE.jpg

Last edited:

justfred

Adventurer
There's a load of them around LA

It should be legal to commandeer these fine vehicles that are being kept as pavement princesses and pimpmobiles, and release them to folx like us who will give them the abuse that they require.

In fact, there was one at the LA Auto show. In between the luxury Merc sedans, with a bunch of folks in loafers and sportcoats trying it on for size.

Speaking of which, I kept wanting to ask SUV spokesdorks where the offroad/X/beater versions of their rides were. Say, a Touareg with rubber floor coverings and sport fabric seats, and a real rack. Even Toyota and Jeep are showing cushy carpeted crapmobiles.

They did have a couple of Adventuremobiles downstairs, at least.

Clutch

<---Pass
justfred said:
It should be legal to commandeer these fine vehicles that are being kept as pavement princesses and pimpmobiles, and release them to folx like us who will give them the abuse that they require.

Come to think of it, I saw another one painted bright green metal flake with gold gee gaws...*sigh*...very sad...(he was pimpin' it...)...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94