Mercedes 1017A Truck / Camper build Blog

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
Nice job on the blog - not too busy and overloaded. A few additional pictures of the interior would be nice. Front to rear, rear to front, showing the entire interior at a glance to give a feel of that open space design.

The heating system is brilliant and many thanks for including the Ebespacher engineer's reasoning behind the choice of 5kw vs. 10kw.

Joe917

Explorer
Hi Neil, thanks for posting the build blog, both blog and camper look great. When are you coming across the pond?
Joe.

Neil

Observer
Thank you for all your kind comments, The blog is organic so I will add bits when I can.

Those of you who have been through this process will know that it isnt without its stress and frustrations. Its never finished but we are very proud of what we have acheived

We will be swanning around europe for a couple of years and then hopefully we will ship to the USA and from there , Who knows?

Thanks again

Neil

Kiomon

Adventurer
Great Job Neil! We have been contemplating adding radiant heat as an option. We have the Eberspacher for the engine already, but I think your pics have given me some great ideas and confidence to tackle.

I agree, more pics of the finished interior would be awesome!

Well done

canals1164

Observer
Neil don't be shy, show them more pics of your interior! We were lucky enough to see the truck last weekend and the quality of the finish inside is stunning. It's a credit to you both that you have achieved such a design to a very high standard.

Neil

Observer
Great Job Neil! We have been contemplating adding radiant heat as an option. We have the Eberspacher for the engine already, but I think your pics have given me some great ideas and confidence to tackle.

I agree, more pics of the finished interior would be awesome!

Well done

I will try to get some more shots. Photography isnt my best skill.

Kiomon

The ironic thing is that a large part of this trick started life local to you in Barrington Lakes. My brother lives there and he helped me souce a lot of kit in America

Neil

pairospam

Observer
Well done, Neil and Pat. Enjoy the beast.

BTW: you never know what your skills are untill you decide to do something putting your heart in it.

Cheers.

Pairoa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94