Megacruisers?

chadwicksavage

Adventurer
That lc-america.com site is still up and frankly...it's a ******** show. Buttons have white text on a white background. Things are all shuffled around. There's a whole paragraph and how Michael J Papp has a bad rap. It's a crazy thing to behold. As a web developer, it makes me cringe.

chadwicksavage

Adventurer
Also here's the Q&A from unusual-auto.com where the megacruiser is listed. Pure comedy gold. Directly refutes some things he said in the for sale section but if you can get him to buy it back for double like the first question says - this could be a great investment:

Q – Is this car 50-state Street-Legal?
A- EVERY vehicle sold on our website is street legal. In ANY state. Except for California. PERIOD. This is not an opinion, this is a fact. If you cannot get a title in your state with the paperwork I give you, I will buy the car back for DOUBLE what you paid for it. (I only offer this because it won't happen)

Q – But my friend's brother's mailman said these are not legal for road use in the state of (enter state here)
A- He is mis-informed

Q – Do you have any stock that I can come look at?
A- As most all of our vehicles are sold before they arrive stateside, very rarely do we have stock, but please do check with us on the off chance that we have something available. You can contact us and check, but probably not. We are not a used car lot and do not want to be one.

Q – Will you trade for X, Y or Z?
A – Z only trades we accept are green and have presidents on them.

Q – Can I meet with you so I know who I’m dealing with?
A – Of course – email, phone or text and we'll get together and you can buy me breakfast so we can chat.

Q – You expect me to pay for a car now and wait weeks for it to arrive?
A – Yeah, that part sucks. It is also the way this works. It is also why my prices are a fraction of the cost for the same vehicle anywhere else in the nation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles