Mazda B2600i 4x4 DD/fun project

tanglefoot

ExPoseur
Looks pretty darn good on those Yota wheels. I've been running well-used tires for several years now. They were $40/set and they've been perfect for the old rig.

The_Dude

Adventurer
Yea I love those wheels. I want to get it back on the road. Parts will take a week. I can't wait to drive it with a refreshed front end!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Dude

Adventurer
Well it's done! New upper and lower bjs. New Cv joints. New tie rods and idler arm. The pitman arm is on order as the one that came with the kit has too big of an ID on the splines. I feel I can take it off road now. I need a muffler next and to swap in my radiator.

The_Dude

Adventurer
Took it on its first off road jaunt on my lunch. Just messing around on some blm trails. Did well! Needs shocks badly. Front end felt solid though! Not that great of flex hahaha!

Enjoy some pictures.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453150610.969257.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453150626.373465.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453150639.464811.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453150663.593485.jpg

The_Dude

Adventurer
That wasn't the issue haha. Just needed to pay down some debt. Excited to see how many miles I can put on my 80 series now. The truck was fun though.

justcuz

Explorer
This one has a mazda trans not used by ford. It's an "R box," pretty much a turbo RX7 box "clocked" about 15 degrees. Motor is Mazda as well. Earlier ones were Mitsubishis (carb.)
Yes your right, I forgot they went to the Mazda engine with the FI. Mine was an extra cab and was sold soon after I finished it.
I heard he is repowering my old one with a 4.0 from an Explorer. A neat little truck, I miss mine.

ADVSubaru

Observer
Isn't the truck the same as a Bravo? There's aftermarket support out there, its just outside the US. Bummer to see you sold it as these are great little trucks!

The_Dude

Adventurer
No idea. Solid little truck though. I also didn't have money to mod two vehicles for the same purpose. Takes away from the money to adventure with my wife.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94