Maxtrax Xtreme

Like I use to be told Momma says dinner will be done when momma says it is done. I would rather wait additional time for R&D to be done before production release than having to develop the product for them.

I don't think they are vaporware. They are just talking a long time getting it right the first time.

MattScott

Approved Vendor
Matt from Adventure Imports here, we're the US importers for MAXTRAX.

I just spoke with our production manager in Australia today. We have the robot set up to insert the teeth into the mould as of this week and should start production in March. They've been thoroughly tested with dozens of small changes to ensure a perfect product.

I'll be importing them via air as soon as I can get my hands on them.

I get that the wait sucks, we unveiled a concept at SEMA 2017, came back with a production version at SEMA 2018, a lot had to happen to keep this product "Made in Australia" as nothing like this has really ever been done before.

David.D

I just spoke with our production manager in Australia today. We have the robot set up to insert the teeth into the mould as of this week and should start production in March. They've been thoroughly tested with dozens of small changes to ensure a perfect product.

I get that the wait sucks, we unveiled a concept at SEMA 2017, came back with a production version at SEMA 2018, a lot had to happen to keep this product "Made in Australia" as nothing like this has really ever been done before.
Any updates?

67cj5

Man On a Mission

It's not the wait that sucks it's the price.

MTSN

Explorer
I had to get a set of the MKIIs for a trip, and I'm really glad I didn't wait for these to be available. It will be 2 years soon before they announced they'd be available in a couple months :LOL:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier