Maxtrax group buy?

MarAgt

Observer
Let me know. I'd be interested.

I just went over a Tacoma World and there was a group buy in the fall for $50 off. Might be the numbers that site can generate.

One of the Toyota forums had a group buy on MaxTrax and I got in at the very end. Price was pretty good, more than $20 or $30 off, but I don't remember the exact price. I bought two pair for my main truck and can confirm that they do work. I like them enough that I'd buy another pair for the other truck if there is a new group buy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MattScott

Approved Vendor
Hi everyone, just an update here--bit of a hiccup in my supply chain getting started with this new endeavor. They decided to cancel a sailing of a cargo ship that was supposed to arrive on FEB 3, which contained a pallet of MAXTRAX (my restock). I was hoping to coordinate the launch of this group buy with the arrival of that product.

Bad news is that we'll have to push this back until the next boat arrives on FEB 17. Good news: I'll have twice the product on that ship.

Ahh the trials and tribulations of small business ownership!

Thought I'd give everyone the no BS answer as to what was going on as that's what I'd like to hear.

So tentatively we are looking at a mid Feb launch.

More good news is that we'll do this a bit differently than your usual group buy, just a special code you enter on your own free time and the order is placed then and there, so there shouldn't be the usual wait!

If anyone is super keen to get a set moving for travel reasons, I'll offer $10 off to anyone that's looking to buy now. Just email me now.

matt@maxtrax.com.au

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

camodog

Adventurer
Thanks for keeping us in the loop Matt. This double ship that comes in mid Feb, are they all the same color?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior