Mattress pad question

I noticed a bit of condensation under my pad this first trip out. Thinking about the half inch anti condensation mat from tepui.

My question is that will this help with the softness too? the mattress is a little stiff for me and I was thinking a 2in memory foam topper would be great but if I do that and the condensation mat that would be a 5in thick and not sure if it will close still.

Should I go with the condensation pad or just the memory foam and dry it out when I get home. I can open in my garage and turn a fan on it to dry it out any time.

Oscar Mike

I'll let you know how mine sleeps with the anti-condensation mat after this weekend. I get my tent tomorrow.

stingray1300

Explorer
The anti-condensation mat does nothing for the softness of the mattress. I added a 2" memory foam pad AND the anti-condensation pad. My tent closes down just fine. I even leave the sleeping bag inside when we're on the road. Now THAT gets a bit snug when closing, but the weather cover fits fine. I did add 1 extra cinch strap to augment the 2 side straps the tent came with, but it's only needed when I leave the sleeping bag in.
Go for both!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94