Massive clearance sale at REI.com going on now

datrupr

Expedition Leader
Well, I think we should all apologize for HiJacking asteffes' thread. We already had a good discussion about the roadless rule going on here. Thank you asteffes for letting us all know about the sale, I am sure there are several people here that would be interested. It did get another good discussion going though. Please feel free to bring up REI all you want, but my guess is that this sort of discussion will only come up again.:smilies27 But it is fun:D

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
I was just going to read the thread and keep quite, but I just scored a very nice down REI Brand 0 degree Large and LONG bag with right zipper for $39, marked down from $249. I know their politics arent in our favor, but i simply couldnt pass it up! I saved $210 because someone opened the bag and returned with with no stuff sack. Couldnt go wrong!

I do however, make it a point to where some sort of offroading shirt everything i enter the place! :D

My .02

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
BMAN said:
...I will highley reccomend The Sportsmans Warehouse. This place is much like heaven on earth...

DITTO... I love Sportsmans, their headquarter store is ~ 10 minutes from my place, I make every excuse possible to drive by ;) :D

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Ursidae69 said:
... I can't find anywhere where areas that already have roads are being proposed for Wilderness. I'm sure some more extreme environmental groups are trying to do that though...

Come on out to Utah and have a look around...

Souther Utah Wilderness Alliance (SUWA) is asking for ~10 million acres of wilderness that they inventoried and found to be "true" wilderness... Full of existing trails, ROW's, RS2477 claims, etc.

In addition, they are fighting the use of public money to fight VALID RS2477 claims on public lands... Complete BS!

And yes, REI supports SUWA... Plenty of reason to keep me out! :ar15:

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
:ar15: back on topic...this stuff can be discussed in another thread. :eek:

I founds some great deals this sale also, a total savings of about 75%. Can't beat that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles