Martinez canyon 11/25, 26, or 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaddBaggins

Explorer
I made a quick post in the Copper State Cruisers forum. Told anybody interested that we could meet at the Florence Chevron around 8-8:30. We might get one or 2 cruisers show up.

ShottsCruisers

Explorer
goodtimes said:
John (shottscruiser) may come along, but he is scared....(go ahead and prove me wrong John! :insert evil smilie here: ).

I'm scared of Martinez Canyon.....until somebody tells me a Toyota can make it through. :hehe:

Actually, I'm out. I'll be needed tomorrow at my mechanics. He's making custom things for it and I need to "OK things" before he completes.

Have fun guys!

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
ShottsCruisers said:
I'm scared of Martinez Canyon.....until somebody tells me a Toyota can make it through. :hehe:

Actually, I'm out. I'll be needed tomorrow at my mechanics. He's making custom things for it and I need to "OK things" before he completes.

Have fun guys!

A toyota can make it through. Last time I was up there Brett took his stock d-cab through there with nary a problem......so get your butt up to Price road at 9:00am.

MaddBaggins

Explorer
See ya in the a.m. Brian! I think we have a couple of 40 series coming along also.
C'mon John, go OK your junk tonite and be in Florence in the morning!

Ursidae69

Expedition Leader
goodtimes said:
So far there is only 2 1/2 of us going. Brett is coming over from Tempe in his D-cab, Chuck (Urisade or how ever the heck you spell that) is meeting us up there to pick up some stuff from me and is going to run Box Canyon, then head back to New Mexico.

It's spelled Ursidae, come on man, it's just latin! Jeez! :elkgrin:

I'll just run Box Canyon and then head north up to Highway 60 when you guys turn off for the cabins and Martinez. At least that is how I remember the roads, I may be wrong. If I'm up to 60 by noon I'll be good for the drive home, it's another 6.5 to7 hours or so from there.

I'm all familied out. Looking forward for a couple hours of mental diversion. See ya tomorrow morning.

Also, I'll have Fozzy with me, my little terrier cross, she is a royal PITA, should make for fun wheeling. ;)

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Chuck, once we get up to the turn off for the cabins (right turn), you will be able to continue strait on the main drag through there (Mineral Mountain Rd). It will take you all the way up to the 60. Or, you can turn left onto Cottonwood Canyon Road, which will take you back out to 89 about 5 miles south of Florence Junction (intersection of 89 and 60).

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
MaddBaggins said:
I made a quick post in the Copper State Cruisers forum.

I added a couple of comments to the thread over there. Probably the last place Brandon expected to see me....bwwaahhaaahahaa......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles