Marmot down parka, Osprey pack, Womens Polo jacket

cstamm81

Adventurer
Doing a little gear analysis and have decided to put a few things up for grabs.

First is my Marmot Parbat Membrain down parka, size XL brand new with tags. I bought this on a whim, and have never worn it. This is the real deal, 700 fill overstuffed down with a waterproof shell. Cut long and big for layering underneath. It is ungodly warm and every review I read seemed to give it very good marks. I wish I had a use for it, but it has just been laying in my cedar chest for 2 seasons. This thing is meant for the high peaks, not PA winters. Original price was $300, I'll take $215.
Pics:

Next up is my Osprey Exposure 42 climbing pack. It shows no wear at all, like new. Was used on maybe 3 day hikes. It is a large torso size and large hipbelt size. The hipbelt is removable and is heat moldable. I never had it heat molded, never felt the need, but you could take it to an Osprey dealer and have it done. Sold for $140, I'd like $85. Here's an online description:
http://away.com/features/climbing_gear/climbing-gear-5.html
And pics:

Last is a Womens XL Polo down jacket. New, never worn, no tags though. No idea what it cost, I'll ask $25.

Pics:

Buyer pays shipping or pickup near Reading, PA. Make an offer if you don't like the prices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles