Manual hubs and steel braided brakes line!

bootzilla

Adventurer
I'm really interested to know how those brake lines work out, too - I'm hoping that they will help out a little bit with pedal feel and stopping distances

ZooJunkie

Explorer
I'll let you all know once I get them installed. I have steel braided lines on my Z3 Coupe and they certainly make a differences on the track and regular driving. We'll see how it fairs in the Trooper.

ZooJunkie

Explorer
Hey folks.

Finally got time to install my hubs and shocks. Plus I finally got that frozen the top nut/bolt loose off the rear shocks!!! What a relief!!

Hubs are working very well, and I can feel the difference! Money well spent. Shocks are really working out well, and my ride is no longer bouncy!

Last thing to install are my SS Braid brake lines. Can't wait.

ZooJunkie

Explorer
Calmini's, I got a great deal on them directly from Calmini. Those guys are great. Wish they still had their front bumper for sale for the zoo, alas they no longer have those in production.

I think I paid like $35 for a set of 4. :)

bootzilla

Adventurer
ZooJunkie said:
Calmini's, I got a great deal on them directly from Calmini. Those guys are great. Wish they still had their front bumper for sale for the zoo, alas they no longer have those in production.

I think I paid like $35 for a set of 4. :)

Seriously? No way! $35 for the set, or $35 each? Do they still have a good deal going on, 'cause my front shocks are waaaay too soft (and they are Pro Comp 9000's, which are supposed to be pretty stiff)

Rockin' good deal! :pROFSheriffHL: :26_16_2:

Last edited:

ZooJunkie

Explorer
Nope, $35 for a set of 4. I work with one of their customer, and he referred me to CalMini, and they gave me a banging deal. Their shocks are regularly $40 each.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94