Man 4x4, Defender Tdi's, and RHD Pinzgauer Diesels in Germany

bask

Some UK and German Gov surplus vehicles are up for sale that seem decent for overland conversions

Personally I would be interested in a Pinzgauer 716mk but it would require a export licence. Anyone that has more experience Importing (to Canada) Military surplus vehicles knows what would be needed to get your hand on one of these?

Attachments

• 1930450.003_big.jpg
    1930450.003_big.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 211

TheBlueBus

Busdriver
Keep in mind many of the vehicles that Vebeg sells are usually slightly damaged and sometimes entirely f*cked.

happybhappy

in the us a vehicle has to be 25 years or older i think its a little more relaxed in canada although we dont have to put up with emission standards. you should find a vehicle customs broker, they will be able to help you set everything up and tell you what you need.

bask

Keep in mind many of the vehicles that Vebeg sells are usually slightly damaged and sometimes entirely f*cked.

I have noticed a lack of detailed description. they do allow for scheduled visits and inspections though.
On some photo's you can tell there's damages. to your knowledge do sell vehicles with dicked drivetrains?

bask

in the us a vehicle has to be 25 years or older i think its a little more relaxed in canada although we dont have to put up with emission standards. you should find a vehicle customs broker, they will be able to help you set everything up and tell you what you need.

Luckily it is only 15 years for Canada. I'll look into a customs broker, They act as your licensed Importer exporter am I right?

Grenadiers

Adventurer
Check with Willy at Swiss Army Vehicles in Fayetteville, AR. He specializes in importing Pinzgauer and Haflinger trucks. And stocks a lot of parts. swissarmyvehicles.com

TheBlueBus

Busdriver
I have noticed a lack of detailed description. they do allow for scheduled visits and inspections though.
On some photo's you can tell there's damages. to your knowledge do sell vehicles with dicked drivetrains?
They might. I was searching for budget 4x4s and mosty found somewhat damaged vehicles, hence my assumption. There might be vehicles with damaged drivetrains, but it seems like they will mention the damage, if it is known. If I'm not mistaken Vebeg only sells, but isn't actually the owner of the vehicles.

Roverchef

Adventurer
25yr rule applies and you are actually the importer...not the broker. All you need the broker for is getting the paperwork in order. It's not rocket science but is is little odd the 1st time. Good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles