Maltec Toyota Explorer Series 7 - $158000 (Santa Fe)

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Mother of god thats hot, but for the love of all things holy, why oh why that paint scheme!

Odd with such a detailed build, with "exotic" (in the US anyway) driveline, i couldnt find a single pic of the driveline, motor, under carriage, etc....

I agree with @LandCruiserPhil do your DD, something seems a tad off.

I dont think Craigslist is the target audience with this one.

Reactions: mog

2000LJ

Observer
A friend of mine has a maltec camper 79 series, it’s top notch. That said, I agree with ram5500, Craig’s may not be the best location.
Either way bump for a cool truck.

jkam

nomadic man
There is no way that can have a clean Colorado title and registration. Can it?
LHD too, did it come from the mid east.

Edit to add: I guess since it probably still has the 1991 VIN number, that is how it's done.

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
why oh why that paint scheme!
Pretty 'era' appropriate Disclaimer-appropriate may or may not mean good looking :rolleyes:
fj.jpgfj2.jpg

Desert Rider

Observer
Dealer/owner lives in Telluride area. He has reputable shop in Santa Fe selling it since the market is bigger/better in SF.

gdaut

I think the US operations (to the degree they exist) of Maltec are in Placerville CO, which is near Telluride.

Too bad this does not have a camper on it. The Maltec campers look nice (at least in pictures).

dizzydom

Anyone know what kind wheels those are?
Looks like Braid Winrace

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Dealer/owner lives in Telluride area. He has reputable shop in Santa Fe selling it since the market is bigger/better in SF.

Marc at OCD(Santa Fe) is supposedly a very stand-up guy, per a G-Wagen friend(the guy who owns the white G camper in this pic);

Seems that Malte at Maltec Germany is storing US rigs at Marc's shop.

Cool vintage graphics. Super strong price for this, when you can get a Maltec camper for $50k more;

Reactions: mog

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles