Making an onboard air system

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
All that I've got to go on are the pics, which is obviously lacking in depth.
:smiley_drive:

Maryland 110

Adventurer
The Range Rover EAS (Electronic Air Suspension) systems operate @ 140 psi which is the primary reason I snagged the tank. Unfortunately the electric rover air compressor on that truck was toast. I guess I should have been more clear- I was looking for a cheap electric compressor recomendation. Using a York or any other engine driven compressor isn't an option- although I did see a home-made starter motor driven, York compressor that would probaby have fit in the seat box under the passenger on ebay a while back.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Maryland 110 said:
The Range Rover EAS (Electronic Air Suspension) systems operate @ 140 psi which is the primary reason I snagged the tank. Unfortunately the electric rover air compressor on that truck was toast. I guess I should have been more clear- I was looking for a cheap electric compressor recomendation. Using a York or any other engine driven compressor isn't an option- although I did see a home-made starter motor driven, York compressor that would probaby have fit in the seat box under the passenger on ebay a while back.

For the type of work you want the compressor to do, it needs to be fan cooled.

The Extremeaire is the smallest compressor we carry that will handle this type of work http://www.adventuretrailers.com/tirerepair.html

Cheap is relative. As one Expo member said to me, "I buy the best because I can't afford to buy more than once".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94