FosterWV

Baller On A Budget
Worst ad ever.
What is 20"....??
What do they fit.

Start there

Who made them?
Is there a part number?

You want an offer we need to know what our other buying choices are.

Since my last post was deleted I’ll try it again…

I typically ignore trolls….

If you don’t recognize the items you probably don’t need them. In regards to “make an offer” if someone needed them and covered freight they could have them, kind of a pay it forward approach.

It’s pretentious people like this that have given modern overlanding aka overloading its current reputation

So feel free to continue critiquing posts to get your post count up and increasing those IG followers. I’ll stick to keeping camping simple and rock crawling

If this post hurts anyones feelings… feel free to delete it and my account. If anyone needs these items send me a message and cover freight

gsea

The putty you're referring to is called butyl tape, just for future reference, if that helps anyone to know what they're looking at.

FosterWV

Baller On A Budget
The putty you're referring to is called butyl tape, just for future reference, if that helps anyone to know what they're looking at.

Thank You, and it’s free if someone could use it, just cover shipping. 2 Rolls

BigJimCruising

Adventurer
I'd be interested but I think shipping all the way from you to me in western Washington would probably not be worth it. We call it "rope putty" out here and is used mostly for sealing vents and such in RV's. I've used it for decades and works great when done right. lol Good luck on your sale!

pith helmet

I'd be interested but I think shipping all the way from you to me in western Washington would probably not be worth it. We call it "rope putty" out here and is used mostly for sealing vents and such in RV's. I've used it for decades and works great when done right. lol Good luck on your sale!
as a former Western WA. transplant, you guys have lots of names for things that no one else has. i still have my "tabs" from those days.

BigJimCruising

Adventurer
as a former Western WA. transplant, you guys have lots of names for things that no one else has. i still have my "tabs" from those days.
I'm actually new to Washington. Moved up here a few years ago. Before here I spent a life in southern California. That's where I got that term. Walk into any RV shop or store and ask for rope putty and they'll know right away what you want. Can't say for the rest of the country, heck back home in Oklahoma they probably refer to it as "that sticky stuff". lol

billy bee

Adventurer
Yeah, this place has changed. Same thing happened on Advrider. It’s easy to be snarky sitting at your computer. Here a guy want to do some good for the community and gets flamed. Too bad. If you cannot use the stuff, no need to comment. Or you could politely request more information. Or offer helpful information. Thanks for being willing to help out another camper, FosterWV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94