Main Line Overland JK Build Thread

Lecoq

Explorer
New set up makes me want to get a JK...

Got any pictures of the inside once setup? I'm curious to see if it would fit 2 adults and 2 kids.

Thank you

Topo.Ranger

Adventurer
I love that setup! I have been looking at either a gobi stealth roof rack with a tepui rtt or the UMV J30. I dont really need the bigger top like you have since its only me. But I really like that. How much taller is the jeep hard top compared to the stock hard top?

Main Line Overland

Supporting Sponsor
I love that setup! I have been looking at either a gobi stealth roof rack with a tepui rtt or the UMV J30. I dont really need the bigger top like you have since its only me. But I really like that. How much taller is the jeep hard top compared to the stock hard top?

Maybe 4-5" tops....no pun intended haha!

Main Line Overland

Supporting Sponsor
Some updated shots of the current state of the MLO JK:

MLO_JK_Ext_1_grande_zpst7ca4or8.jpg

MLO_JeepJK_Front_large_zpswnpy9u25.jpg

MLO_JeepJK_Rear_fa68da06-bbd1-409e-a10e-6eea5572f652_large_zpsuxdqnzdu.jpg

MLO_JeepJK_CookingSet-up_large_zpse4bzqebb.jpg

And to give you an idea of interior space:

DSC_0341_copy__15662.1405341880.1280.1280_zps5k2zqady.jpg

jeffe

Observer
Looks amazing! I love every aspect of this build. What kind of wheels are those btw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HRPINDC

Adventurer
Looks amazing! I love every aspect of this build. What kind of wheels are those btw?

Mopar winter white wheels. There's a part number floating around here somewhere if you search for it. I'm sure the Mainline guys could get them too.

jeffe

Observer
Mopar winter white wheels. There's a part number floating around here somewhere if you search for it. I'm sure the Mainline guys could get them too.

So then would they have to be dealer ordered? I'm assuming so considering it is mopar.

jeffe

Observer
We can source them for you. You will also need 1.5" spacers to make these work with a 35x12.5

On that link above it says the wheels are 17 X 6.5. Is this correct? How would you run a tire that wide on a rim that skinny? That's basically my only concern.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles