Maggiolino Extreme autohome SMALL

str8nm

Observer
Maggiolina Extreme roof top tents - A rugged tent for extreme conditions

http://www.autohomeus.com/rooftop/maggiolinaExtreme.php

I bought this from the original owner. He used it on a few trips . I used it twice. The exterior fiberglass is in really good condition. There are a few minor scratches on the bottom that were there when I got it - I am sure from taking it on and off his car. The top looks great and is shiny. There are a few craze lines in the gel coat as you can expect from anything made of fiberglass that is somewhat flexible. They in no way are structural or detrimental to the functionality of the tent. I would make a wager most people would not even notice them, you have to get to with a foot or so of them to see them. I just wanted to mention it in case one is looking for a pristine example. The one time I used it was in the pouring rain on the highway and while camping and it stayed bone dry the entire time. The canvas is in excellent/near new condition except for one tear in one of the screens. It was also there when I bought it. I did not get around to fixing it and would rather the new owner fix it how they want. Interior light and interior organization pockets as well. Obviously also includes crank and aluminum ladder.

Reason for selling. Was going to use it on the station wagon, well, I am selling the station wagon and already have a RTT on the land cruiser. ME and my wife are both about 6 feet tall and can fit in here easily and does not feel cramped. Located in Richmond, Virginia.

https://plus.google.com/104349760312910091590/posts/YWeNijrJZdU

$1700.......SOLD

Last edited:

Pax2525

Adventurer
Johnrunberg, Im that height and Ive slept in one just fine. If this was on the westcoast it would be tempting for sure!

GLWS

Johnrunberg

Adventurer
Two people at that height? I'm impressed. If I didn't have two Vanagons in the driveway and a third (my Westy) bout to come out of the body shop I'd be sooooo tempted. Wife would KILL me if I didn't tell her first :)

thedaddybadger

SE Expedition Society
I never heard back on my offer @str8nm. Have you considered? Seems a fair offer to me, but with no feedback, no answer nor counter, not sure if you saw it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles