Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 - US availability? Does anyone have one?

dstock

Explorer
I asked this question in another thread but I thought I'd go ahead and give it it's own thread.

Is the Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 available yet in the US? I saw this tent at SEMA last year and really liked it but haven't seen any in the wild. It is listed on the global site but not on the Autohome US site. Up until today it was listed as Sold Out, but now it's showing Available.

Global site:

https://www.autohome-official.com/e...ggiolina/maggiolina-grand-tour-2/#Descrizione

Any info is appreciated!
Thanks.
-Dave

ADVSubaru

Observer
I asked this question in another thread but I thought I'd go ahead and give it it's own thread.

Is the Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 available yet in the US? I saw this tent at SEMA last year and really liked it but haven't seen any in the wild. It is listed on the global site but not on the Autohome US site. Up until today it was listed as Sold Out, but now it's showing Available.

Global site:

https://www.autohome-official.com/e...ggiolina/maggiolina-grand-tour-2/#Descrizione

Any info is appreciated!
Thanks.
-Dave

It is! We had a few Grand Tour 360s come in on our last shipment.

Reach out to Autohome US directly - they may have some in stock as we are currently sold out.

dstock

Explorer
It is! We had a few Grand Tour 360s come in on our last shipment.

Reach out to Autohome US directly - they may have some in stock as we are currently sold out.

Thanks for the info!

Hopefully, some folks will chime in with some "in the wild" reviews.

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
This is a brand new model, and I wasn't able to actiually see one until they were shown in our booth at SEMA. We have these on order but not yet available from our warehouse. We are adding them to our website, but not until we actually have them in stock. A month or two, I think.

Last edited:

dstock

Explorer
This is a brand new model, and I wasn't able to actually see one until they were shown in our booth at SEMA. We have these on order but not yet available from our warehouse. We are adding them to our website, but not until we actually have them in stock. A month or two, I think.

Thanks for the update Mike. I'm in no rush, I really liked it when I saw it at SEMA and I feel it's going to be worth the wait!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94