M900 series Expedition Vehicle

Saxonpesko420

It’s an M923a2 with a 20 foot Penske box on the back turn into a mini condo.... fully self contained and has mini split ac and heat

Saxonpesko420

It’s a work in progress currently I’m trying to get 8 solar panels at 327w each on the roof and a few Tesla model s batteries

ITTOG

Looks cool. What is the last on the inside.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Saxonpesko420

Here’s a pic of me flexing out the cab you can see on the pass-through I’m getting like 6 inches diagonal flex it’s almost maxing out my rubber gasket1E79D5C3-3A1C-4848-BCE7-778477DB367E.jpegHere’s a pic of me flexing out the cab you can see on the pass-through I’m getting like 6 inches diagonal flex it’s almost maxing out my rubber gasket!

Saxonpesko420

Here’s another pic where you can kind of see the interior.... it’s from the cab looking back through the pass-through I just cut a little while ago it’s a little rough still but now I can travel in between the living space in the driving space which is totally crucial .... 94D8834A-9543-40FC-9426-5EB02786AF42.jpegI’ll take some more pics of the interior when I get back home this is just a preliminary taste

Saxonpesko420

I’m going for a poor man’s Earth Roamer... when I’m done this thing is going to be hopefully on par with the big beasts

TimB

You are aware that military surplus vehicles will not be legal on US roads after 2020 due to lack of emission controls

Saxonpesko420

That's an interesting statement I
You are aware that military surplus vehicles will not be legal on US roads after 2020 due to lack of emission controls
That's an interesting statement I haven't found any proof of it even with all my searching online with all the keywords you mentioned and that would make it very disappointing day for a lot of people not just me I'm interested to hear some of the other peoples opinions on this and show me some proof if you have it please

NatersXJ6

Explorer
I’m not sure if that statement was 100% accurate, but it was certainly based in reality. California will not register diesel powered vehicles with GVR over 10k (maybe 14k, not sure) after 1/1/2020 unless they have a certain model year engine and associated controls. Perhaps that year is 2007? Essentially they will require DPF and Catslysts. This may only apply to commercial vehicles? You might also be able to register as an RV? I’m not sure, my company only had one truck and we scrapped it, so I didn’t pay much attention. I don’t know about the rest of the US, but you can hit the CARB website for more information about the “truck and bus rule”.

Saxonpesko420

******** I'm pretty lucky then that I registered mine is an RV as soon as I brought it here to Oregon… I don't want to blow Oregon up and make it seem like it's too good to be true here but they didn't even check to see if I had an oven, stove or the toilet.... I literally drove up and they took a look at it and they registered it as a motorhome.... with a 2001 model year because my title said 2001.... I think that's the year they rebuilt it.... so on paper it looks like I own a 2001 motorhome which is completely unaffected by air brakes or gross vehicle weight here in oregon.... so looks like I'll be in the game for the greater foreseeable future....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94