M416 in TX

roadkill

Adventurer
price $1500, located in Sandia, TX (northwest of Corpus Christi)

used this trailer with my LJ but I have since sold the jeep and don't really use this trailer that much anymore and looking to pass it on to someone who will use it rather than see it gather dust in my barn.

67 Stephens
lift springs and shackles (1.5" springs from a front CJ3B)
33 12.50 pro comp mts on aluminum rims
custom highline style fenders
factory jeep tailights and light guards
Mr Gasket bed tie down in the bed. kinda like a Macs tie down where you can remove, add and move your tie downs on the rail

will be throwing in the factory axle, wheels, and brake lever as well as the original tarp and 2" receiver pintle hitch and a matching spare tire

only downsides is the front and rear are dented/bowed out a little. also the metal strip over the front drain hole is rusted. I have pics of these issues. the tub and frame are rust free or just surface rust

the dented/bowed ends:
DSC05491.jpg

DSC05490.jpg

rusted drain cover in front:
DSC05500.jpg

drain cover in rear:
DSC05501.jpg

tie downs on inside walls of trailer:
DSC05494.jpg

DSC05502.jpg

DSC05495.jpg

DSC05497.jpg

DSC05496.jpg

tripc

Observer
Can you take some more pics of the tub and where the "bow" is. And also the wheels. WHat kind are they? How much tread left on tires? THank

roadkill

Adventurer
The camo paint was fairly thick when I got it. I sanded it and shot it with some rattlecan. The bows are the end walls, mainly the front. I'll try and get some better pics

roadkill

Adventurer
Had some bills come up need to sales ASAP. $1000 for trailer only. Will sell factory parts separately for those interested.

roadkill

Adventurer
The box and frame dimensions are same as stock. The only thing that changed was width due to the new axle. It is now about the same width as a tj with the current axle and wheel backspacing Off hand I can't say but I can measure if youd like. As for weight it should be about the same as stock. I have larger tires but aluminum wheels and also don't have the weight if the brake assemblies. Again offhand I'm unsure of the weight but 800 sticks in my head.

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
Dang this is exactly what I was looking for in texas two months ago but ended up with a m101a2. Nice trailer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles