M416 Hubs; where to find specifications

Scramblin_Jim

I have a M416 trailer that came with aftermarket rims and some used BFG All Terrain T/A KO2 LT285/75R16 tires installed. I measured the rim's lug spacing and found 5.25 x 5" with a 71.4 mm bore.

I'm questioning if what I measured is correct.

Looking at wheel adapters sellers I don't find 5.25 x 5, hence the reason for asking the question. Is there a site that explains everything ya what to ever know about M416 axles and hubs?

HendersonJL

I have a M416 trailer that came with aftermarket rims and some used BFG All Terrain T/A KO2 LT285/75R16 tires installed. I measured the rim's lug spacing and found 5.25 x 5" with a 71.4 mm bore.

I'm questioning if what I measured is correct.

Looking at wheel adapters sellers I don't find 5.25 x 5, hence the reason for asking the question. Is there a site that explains everything ya what to ever know about M416 axles and hubs?

I think M416 axle is 5x5.5.

I have a pair of M416 to Wrangler JL US Wheel Adapters 5x5.5 to 5x5 14x1.5 Studs laying at home. I was going to use my original JL wheel and tire but decided against and order new set of Military NDT tires instead

Scramblin_Jim

Turns out I did measure incorrectly. They are 5.5". Didn't realize the measurement is taken from the center of one lug to the outside of the opposite lug. never the less I now have adapters on the trailer that are 5x5.5 to 5x5 ( Jeep JK wheels). the hub bore for the adapter is 108mm. They are 2 inches thick which puts the wheel in the center of the trailer's fender.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz