M416 Axle parts or whole. Olympia, WA.

Bennyhana

Adventurer
I recently replaced the axle on my M416 and have the old one for sale if anybody wants it. More than willing to break it down for parts. It's all complete to include the parking brake assembly. The brake works and is in good shape. The bearings are OK but the PO really must have been mad at the bearing retaining nuts, they are beat up. The drum hubs are in good shape.

Axle is located in Olympia, WA
Shoot me an offer on the parts.
This is about the only pic of the axle I could find. It's now buried in the shed out back....the pic is a couple years old.

Flyfishjeep

Adventurer
If you are willing, I could really use the internal brake components...the levers that go between the brake shoes and the two struts (I think this is the proper name for them) that the brake cable connects to push the levers to expand the brake pads. I live in 95662 (California). Let me know and I will try to make it worth your time to take them apart. Thanks

Bennyhana

Adventurer
Will do! I'll be able to break things down tomorrow and see about which box they will fit in to ship. Should fit in one of the USPS if it fits it ships boxes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles