M416 and Camping Lab rooftop tent

goldrubi

1967 Stevens M416 military jeep trailer and a camping lab rooftop tent for sale. Asking $750 for the trailer and $350 for the tent . Will sell both as a package for $1000.
rooftop tent open.jpg

S5300055.JPG

Superman99

Wow wish I was closer. This is a total steal. I can't find a m416 for under 1500, and those are totally trashed. $1000 for tent and trailer is amazing! Good luck with the sale

goldrubi

Wow wish I was closer. This is a total steal. I can't find a m416 for under 1500, and those are totally trashed. $1000 for tent and trailer is amazing! Good luck with the sale
Thanks for the note. I also wish you were closer. I have owned the trailer for more than 15 years and it has always been stored inside so the bed is solid unlike many you see. I have priced it hoping for a quick sale.

burghermike

Still available? I’m very interested! What’s your location in Pa. I’m on the west side of state.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

acolic

Not yo be picky but how does the 3rd person who sent you a PM get a response but not the first two?

Was it an alphabetical choice?

By height?
Age?
Zodiac sign?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoghead

Observer
I got a response from him, actually several, I just couldn’t get the logistics right. He also let me know as soon as it had been sold pending funds.

goldrubi

Not yo be picky but how does the 3rd person who sent you a PM get a response but not the first two?

Was it an alphabetical choice?

By height?
Age?
Zodiac sign?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did my best to respond to messages in order. However, a PM that says Ill take it, can I come tomorrow and pay cash to pick it up takes precedence over requests for more detailed pictures.
My apologies for having to prioritize things in this way.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles