M35A3 Custom Camper

mjmcdowell

Explorer
You tend to "cranky....... why?

Joaq S..... no pun intended ;) I some times think that when you comment on a post that you are "wearing tight under ware" Why? lots of people here have lots of ideas or/and dreams, why throw "dirty water" on them, sure you have a nice rig, you don't have to be so upitty, your lucky!! Don't be so cranky :) anyway stay safe, mjmcdowell

Terrainist

Explorer
Jesusgatos - Thanks for posting the link to your build, very impressive. And I have to smile every time I read that quote in your sig.

Magneto

Jesusgatos - I've kept up with your and other M109 posts on Steelsoldiers and found them to be very helpful. I think they are one of the most extreme camper a person can build / use.

I involved some local college students in the transformation process which made it a fun event. They got to use tools they had only heard about :)

Would be interested in hearing how many miles you have and plan on running per year? What has been your longest trip?

I drove this truck 1400 miles to get it home to Kansas but have not planned on any long trips,,,, yet,,,,

Best of luck in your travels and hope to see your rig in person someday.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20366&page=3

Pete

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior