m35a2 build....and m105 camper build

srodocker

Observer
hrm may have to check out e lockers.

also about the 4 door hmmwv back deuce. dont think its been done before with a hmmwv slant back. i just want to take the idea of a slant back and put it on one....mmmmm

Little Red

Adventurer
Littlered you bid on the GSA trucks? which one did you get? and i can help if its local if you need.

Yes I bought one of the GSA trucks.
I went to eastern WA to view it the other day but my trip got delayed because of construction slowdowns and I had to take a detour because of a brush fire. When I finally made it out there it was just starting to get dark out so my pictures did not turn out so good. I will try on post one later though.

The one I got was used by a local fire dept as a water tender and they are taking the tank off sometime this week. When they are done I can come over and pick it up.

If you consider Granite Falls, WA local (I know it is a bit of drive from Lakewood) than I will let you know if I need any help, and thanks for the offer.

srodocker

Observer
not a problem! what are you doing this upcoming saturday? were having a mini rally down in roy and you can come if you want. were meeting at the hawks prarie walmart at 830am

Little Red

Adventurer
Ok, here is a picture of the truck I bought.
And thanks for the invite but I have to work Saturday, maybe I can make it to the next rally.

2011_0915013.jpg

srodocker

Observer
that is awesome w/w!!! if you dont mind how much you pay for it? i paid 2500$ for mine as it sits im at like 6k

if you dont want the siren if it has it. i'll take it off urs hands.

i see you have lolipop turn lights too nice score

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Some cool :Wow1:looking vehicles there Docker! I even saw a truck there with B.C, plates. Did that guy buy his truck in Canada or did he get it imported from the US?:drool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94