M2 Freightliner Ambulance Conversion Project. 2007 Crew Cab

patoz

Expedition Leader
Oh and we had our first major system failure. The airhorns stopped working. I had to contend with the LA traffic without the most essential defence weapon. :cry:

Bevan, don't you still have the electronic siren installed? Why didn't you just use the electronic air horn on it?

Ozrockrat

Expedition Leader
Oh DUMBER! I am just a few hours north west of your route into LA. I would have loved to have you stop by and visit!

Bugger. But this was a 5 day sprint so I will keep it in mind for next run up through there. Tequila and a plasma cutter are on the agenda

guidolyons

Addicted to Gear Oil
Standin' on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
Such a fine sight to see,
It's a girl, my lord
in a flat bed Ford
Slowin' down to take a look at me...

Ozrockrat

Expedition Leader
So somehow I managed but convince the CFO (missus) that we needed another ambo. So I just bought a 4WD one with only 39000 miles.

Some assembly required.

Ozrockrat

Expedition Leader
061e4a6822af8e78f1a17225e225c341.jpg

34f17ff9f2e784d74e8969608cdcd7ba.jpg

rlrenz

Explorer
I've driven those creatures, but the ones I drove were in better condition.... At least, you should be able to download a decent manual with all the details!

java

Expedition Leader
She must be very understanding :D you married well!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

shortbus4x4

Expedition Leader
I saw that for sale on craigslist I think. Good to see it went to a good home. I have some M725 ambulances and a couple of 60s international Travelall ambulances. My wife calls it a sickness but I tell her I feel fine.?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles