M116A3 / Lifetime Tent trailer mashup

RubiconGeoff

Adventurer
Sorry about derailing the thread. It looks like Tumblr randomly decided to have some of their images hosted on a non-HTTPS server, which in turn broke the links when using HTTPS-Everywhere. Now I see the pics, and like everyone else, I'm loving what you've done with the trailer!

I'm pretty much on the same track as you with my Lifetime trailer, but from a different starting point. I'm building mine up with an upgraded axle, bigger wheels & tires, upgraded tongue, new fenders, and new leaf springs. I'm getting pretty close to finished, so I'll share some pics when it's ready.

VikingGinger

Sorry about derailing the thread. It looks like Tumblr randomly decided to have some of their images hosted on a non-HTTPS server, which in turn broke the links when using HTTPS-Everywhere. Now I see the pics, and like everyone else, I'm loving what you've done with the trailer!

I'm pretty much on the same track as you with my Lifetime trailer, but from a different starting point. I'm building mine up with an upgraded axle, bigger wheels & tires, upgraded tongue, new fenders, and new leaf springs. I'm getting pretty close to finished, so I'll share some pics when it's ready.

No worries man, Thanks! Toss a link in here when you get the thread going so I can check it out! Might want to post it here for people searching for lifetime trailers as well. I look forward to seeing it.

:beer:

VikingGinger

Reviving this from the dead, I've posted the trailer for sale...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online