M116A3 - First Trailer for Overland Travels!

unleashd

Folks, just wanted to post an update to this build thread.

March 17, my father passed away due to a cardiac arrest. So, I had to drop everything as is and rush to India. After a harrowing few weeks in India dealing with his death, paperwork, government red tape, etc., both my mom and I were quarantined at home as we tested positive for COVID just as we were ready to fly back to the USA. I am glad that both of us came out unscathed through this. Mom had already been vaccinated (both doses) by then which really helped. I was completely asymptomatic except for a mild grade fever for 2 days(I haven't been vaccinated yet as I left the country before I was eligible in VA). Well, after 2 weeks of quarantine, and following some home remedies and medications from local doctors, we both tested negative and were able to fly out a couple of days back, and escaped the travel ban that was imposed yesterday. Mom & I will remain in isolation for 2 more weeks here as a precautionary measure.

As it stands, all build plans for the trailer have now been postponed to 2022. I will post updates to this thread, if plans change and I restart the build. Thanks to everyone for their constructive feedback.

ChamYota

Observer
Folks, just wanted to post an update to this build thread.

March 17, my father passed away due to a cardiac arrest. So, I had to drop everything as is and rush to India. After a harrowing few weeks in India dealing with his death, paperwork, government red tape, etc., both my mom and I were quarantined at home as we tested positive for COVID just as we were ready to fly back to the USA. I am glad that both of us came out unscathed through this. Mom had already been vaccinated (both doses) by then which really helped. I was completely asymptomatic except for a mild grade fever for 2 days(I haven't been vaccinated yet as I left the country before I was eligible in VA). Well, after 2 weeks of quarantine, and following some home remedies and medications from local doctors, we both tested negative and were able to fly out a couple of days back, and escaped the travel ban that was imposed yesterday. Mom & I will remain in isolation for 2 more weeks here as a precautionary measure.

As it stands, all build plans for the trailer have now been postponed to 2022. I will post updates to this thread, if plans change and I restart the build. Thanks to everyone for their constructive feedback.

Get better man. been following the build and im thinking about getting a trailer setup like yours.

unleashd

Well, I decided that building my own trailer is not happening. So, putting up this trailer for sale. But, instead, I am getting an already built M416!!!

i-zJm3Kdw-X2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior