M116A2 that can grill a cow... Build !!

Nice build! How do you like that water tank monitor, does it work well? I need to come up with something for my build, never know how much water I have left as is currently.
I looked around for a solution and this was the best from the boat community. No need to install a float internally. The setup is a bit odd but a few times through it is understandable. Keep a copy of the instructions with you. This last June trip the second night got down to 30*. My new renogy smart Lipos don't like the low temps. Hit the water pump and it popped the batteries internal circuit breaker. Reset them and got lights and radio back on. They didn't like the high amp pull at that cold. Well, with the power disruption it reset the settings. I didn't have the instructions with me. Also it needs set empty then full. Other than this it seems to do its job. Little on the pricy side but only other option is to have a sight tube or such.

I looked around for a solution and this was the best from the boat community. No need to install a float internally. The setup is a bit odd but a few times through it is understandable. Keep a copy of the instructions with you. This last June trip the second night got down to 30*. My new renogy smart Lipos don't like the low temps. Hit the water pump and it popped the batteries internal circuit breaker. Reset them and got lights and radio back on. They didn't like the high amp pull at that cold. Well, with the power disruption it reset the settings. I didn't have the instructions with me. Also it needs set empty then full. Other than this it seems to do its job. Little on the pricy side but only other option is to have a sight tube or such.
Thanks for the feedback! I've seen those but wasn't sure how well they worked, especially since my tanks are laying flat (only about 8 inches difference from empty to full). I was thinking sight glad might be best but would rather not penetrate the tank again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior