M1102 top

Tjk170

I’m picking up my M1102 that I won on GovPlanet this weekend. I have been looking for a shell to put on it. After not seeing much online, I thought it would be cool to take the body of another trailer, flip it upside down, and put it on top of this one. Obviously I would take the suspension, wheels, and tow bar off. It would line up perfectly and be cheap. All it would take are some bolts to hold in place. Any thoughts or comments on this?

Flakchaser

I see you should have your trailer by now. I bought a M1101 several years ago and have yet to decide exactly what I want to do with it. After I read your post, I looked at my trailer to see if your idea was even feasible. The frame structure and running gear looks like it could be removed intact and sold. Other than the cost of another trailer in good condition., and the job cleaning up the box would eat up alot of time and not much $$$. Here is a couple of places to look at m1101/1102 tops. Google: "Anvil Adventure Trailers" its on facebook no account needed (Click on pictures) 2 builds, one is a generator trailer. Search by MEMBER at the top of this page for: "SgtHawk" then scroll down to "M1102 Expedition Build". Last is Google: "Expedition Supply" they have custom metal tops made by Tradesman Truck Tops out in California.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94