M101a2 for sale

anw7405

Observer
http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/tro/5676196931.html

I'm located in Oklahoma. Please see link for more information. Thanks for looking.

just in case the link does not work. The trailer is in great shape Tan in color with all parts working including racks, bows and tarp. It has been converted to standard 4- pin wiring, new standard front jack, spare tire and pintle receiver is included. It is ready to go. All you need is a vehicle to pull it.

Last edited:

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Just FYI for you to use or not, but these are not dump trailers, which is a common misconception. The tongue is meant to be disconnected underneath, not at the front, so that it can pivot down and act as a landing leg. This makes it a more compact package for shipping. If your trailer still has its data plate attached there should be an illustration of this. It can be made to dump, sort of, but it does a poor job of it and unless steps are taken ahead of time you are likely to tear up the factory wiring harness.

anw7405

Observer
Okay. Thanks for the info. I did use it as a dump trailer once and it did just fine. I rewired the trailer with standard 4 pin though.

anw7405

Observer
Okay. Thanks for the info.

I know people, including me, like to see as many pics as possible so here is one with our setup. Not a very good trailer shot but you get the idea.

Attachments

• awning 2.jpg
    awning 2.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 135

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles