M101 with Sunlite popup truck camper

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Should you want a heavy duty go anywhere capable rig, and have the conveniences of home, here is the answer. I had the trailer bed widened a couple inches by decreasing the wheel well width accordingly, to allow perfect fitment of the camper. Camper sleeps 4, has bath amenities, kitchen with fridge, sink, etc- never used, as it was just used to sleep in. Self contained, back up to the trailer, and off you go- always ready!! Pics coming... Or remove the camper and have a HD utility trailer!!
Trailer: $750
Camper: $3500
Combo: $3750

WILLING TO SEPERATE....

Last edited:

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
I didn't mention that the tongue has been lengthened, which helps considerably backing the trailer. This also allows towing with an SUV -keeping the camper overhang away form the rear of the vehicle.
The hitch is setup for pintle, and is adjustable for height to allow level towing with various vehicles. Lastly, an adjustable front leg has been added which has a wheel, and flips up out of the way when towing. The original drop down leg has been retained as well (as has the rear leg, which makes for a very stable platform when parked.
The second bed is deployed, but is also the table when not deployed- sorry I didn't get a pic to show this, but very typical of most campers.
And now for pics:

Attachments

• DSC_0016.JPG
    DSC_0016.JPG
    433.6 KB · Views: 1,231
  • DSC_0015.JPG
    DSC_0015.JPG
    323.8 KB · Views: 479
  • DSC_0013.JPG
    DSC_0013.JPG
    404 KB · Views: 471
  • DSC_0009.JPG
    DSC_0009.JPG
    410.6 KB · Views: 430
  • DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    430.5 KB · Views: 434
  • DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    396.7 KB · Views: 438

poriggity

Explorer
Dang, if only you weren't so far away.. I could use the camper for my truck, and the trailer for yard work, but you're on the other side of the country....

jason77

Adventurer
what size bed is the camper made for? I'm not familiar enough with military trailers to know how long that one is.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
This trailer has no title/tag, but can have quite easily- just a trip to DMV as it does have a VIN. The other M101 I have does have a title, so two options...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94