M101 CDN2 Build. Requesting Specifications.

weather

Just purchased an M101 here in AB. They are becoming increasingly rare and it should be the perfect platform for my family and maybe even a good investment.

I have begun the tear down and am now going to start pricing out parts to fit my budget.
I haven't had luck finding a manual for one of these and particular specs, I have a brief data sheet but that's about it. Perhaps the good people here at expedition portal can come through for my first post!

I'm starting with hubs, I am keeping the axle because its in good shape. Can someone confirm this is a #84 spindle so I can proceed with finding hubs?
I'll be sure to keep you all up to date as my project progresses!

PajEvo

JDM Journeys
I have the 120 page manual and would be happy to share. I'm pretty sure it's already hosted somewhere, but if I can't find it, we'll figure out a way to get it to you.

Can't speak to the spindle but I do know that standens made the axle originally.

Oh. WELCOME!

Cheers
Phil

PajEvo

JDM Journeys
Okay - I've found it, but there's a catch. Its a file in a FB group (rolleyes). I can send you the link via PM if you want, you can join, then download the pertinent file. But you'll have to promise you'll come back to update on your progress... ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior