LX600 Build?

President45

Which is the optimal trim to get? I am thinking of getting the base version, and purchasing the 18" wheels separately. Apparently the base is the only trim level available without "Air suspension" per the sales guy.

Would aftermarket items for the LC300 work on the base LX600? Would it be possible to accomodate a lift, and install 3rd party front/rear lockers?

phsycle

Adventurer
Active height control is available as a $1,300 option on all trims. Per the Lexus website.

Nice screen name ?

President45

Active height control is available as a $1,300 option on all trims. Per the Lexus website.

Nice screen name ?

Thanks, but I couldn't find that as an option when building it. I'm erring towards not picking up AHC. I'm debating between premium for the adaptive variable suspension, or just getting the base.

And if it makes you feel better, I voted enthusiastically for Joe Biden, our 46th president. Typo.

phsycle

Adventurer
1643763969783.png

If you’re planning a lift, why would you opt for a more complicated system? Just get the base.

And it doesn’t matter who you voted for. I just don’t like politics mucking things up here. No offense meant.

hayde89

Which is the optimal trim to get? I am thinking of getting the base version, and purchasing the 18" wheels separately. Apparently the base is the only trim level available without "Air suspension" per the sales guy.

Would aftermarket items for the LC300 work on the base LX600? Would it be possible to accommodate a lift, and install 3rd party front/rear lockers?
You need to get a new sales guy because AHC has never been air. Many trims can be had without AHC it's the upper tier that come standard. Aftermarket should be identical for the Land Cruiser 300 as the LX600. Bumpers is one place that you might have to modify but to be honest you had to modify the 200 for most bumpers anyway. The Base would be the best option in my opinion. But I would do my research on the platform before jumping right in. You might be better suited getting a 200 in the LX or LC variety as there is a wealth of knowledge on MUD whereas no one in the USA has driven this model extensively other than reviewers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles